clean welcoming carefree easy your home is a showcase of the way you want to live and that’s why people enjoy the convenience of a steam cleaner. Steam-cleaning makes it easy to keep up with the everyday message life brings.
Steam cleaners are lightweight maneuverable chemical free and easy-to-use daily plus powerful enough to kill 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria with a touch of a button you are ready to steam clean your home using just tap water steamers provide a safe effective and economical way to clean sanitized and deodorize almost every surface in your home no need to purchase expensive cleaning solutions or disposable wipes no disposable pads to throw away no extra bottles to take up landfill space and no chemicals to pollute the water supply when you trade in your mop and bucket for a steam cleaner you get a better method to create a healthy chemical-free home.
All you have to do is simply remove the water tank fill it with tap water put it back in plug in your steam mop and you’re ready to clean and sanitize almost any surface in your home. The steam is powerful enough to quickly and easily cut through dirt and grime on tile vinyl linoleum slate stone and marble and gentle enough to safely clean sealed hardwood and laminate floors the four layer ultra microfiber pads break down and absorb stains dirt and debris no harsh chemicals no fumes no streaks no sticky residue just one hundred percent natural steam clean surfaces for the areas where you live and play when you’re done simply throw the reusableultra microfiber.
Cleaning pad in the wash to use time and time again no dirty water no dripping mop just empty the water tank wrap up the cord and store the steam mop until next time enjoy the satisfying and happy feeling of a healthier home with less germs bacteria and dirt letting you quickly get back to the important things in life hon experienced team discover clean for
- Safe for You and Your Family – Because they use only water to clean your floors, they are safe for the environment, pets, and your family. You eliminate the need for harsh chemicals and cleaning products, yet your floors will still be clean and sanitized. Steam mops are highly effective at removing germs, dirt, and scuffs from hard surfaced floors without leaving behind chemical residues.
- More Effective Than a Traditional Mop – A steam mop will actually clean more effectively than a traditional mop. In addition to removing dirt and stains from your floor, a steam mop will also remove bacteria, dust mites, and other allergens.
- Safe for All Cleaning Surfaces – Steam mops are safe for almost all cleaning surfaces, including hardwood floors and laminate flooring. Traditional mops may leave excess water on the floor that will warp the floors and possibly ruin them.
- A steam mop allows the water to evaporate as soon as it hits the floor, meaning that you no longer have to be on your hands and knees drying the floor. Another advantage of the steam mop is its patented steam cleaning design. Since the mop uses steam to clean the surface of the floor, there is no need for additional chemicals that are harsh to your floor.
- Easy to Use – For individuals with back problems, the use of a steam mop will reduce the amount of strain placed on your back muscles. Many steam mops also have long handles that will allow you to remain upright while getting your floors spotlessly clean. Steam mops are also easier for people that have health problems that prohibit them from standing up. A normal mop is hard to handle and maneuver from a sitting position. Most steam mops have adjustable handles and also with a steam mop you don’t have to worry about the bucket of water. The steam mops are equipped with triggers to be pulled to release the water. The steam also can go right up against the base boards- a place that other mops tend to miss.
- Steam mops use a much cleaner method to scrub the floor. There is no rewetting of the mop and sticking it back into to dirty water full of chemicals and germs. Steam mops can heat the water it their tanks up to an amazing 130 degrees Celsius. Heating the water to such a high degree, enables the mop to kill bacteria and germs while it cleans, leaving a clean floor for your pets and children. Along with bacteria and germs, steam mops can kill and prevent the future growth of molds and mildew. Steam mops are also used by people with allergies to destroy and prevent dust mites and other potential allergens.
- Save Space – Steam mops require very little space. With a traditional mop, you have to find room to store the mop, a mop bucket, and several different cleaners. When switching to a steam mop, you only need enough storage space for the mop.
- The best thing about steam mops is the fact that you can eliminate harmful chemicals that you used to use when you cleaned your floors. Cleansers may contain ingredients from bleach to large doses of ethanol. Side effects can vary from nausea and vomiting to chemical pneumonia. Not only are chemicals harmful to your family but they are also bad on pets. If you are looking for a mop that takes most of the work out of mopping and is pet and child friendly, try a steam mop and prepare for a wonderful mopping experience.
- There is nothing more time consuming than mopping an entire floor for a little spill. With an old fashion mop you have to mop the entire floor to make it appear streak free; however, with a steam mop the water dries on contact. Since the spill is being steam cleaned there is no reason to mop the entire floor.
Making the switch from a traditional mop to a steam mop may be a difficult decision. There are so many different options available, and you want to ensure that you are getting a quality product. Before making your purchase, it is important to consider what you’re looking for in a steam mop. Once you know what you need, take the time to research some popular steam mops until you find one that you will be happy with.